Fay Reynolds was originally from Sydney where her family welcomed their four sons. In the 80’s the family moved to Daylesford.
Her family has grown and expanded. Fay has lived in Melbourne’s northern suburbs for over a dozen years, most recently settling in the suburb of Fawkner.
Fay has been fascinated by astrology and it ability to be a guide to support on this journey, we call life, reading and studying about astrology for over 35 years.
In 1990 Fay completed her Certificate in Applied Astrology with Astrosynthesis in Melbourne.
Complementing her astrological studies Fay has also worked in Community Health and Aged Services for just over 25 years. Her roles have included
- counselling clients on grief, family conflict, in crisis
- developing social support programs with isolated aged clients
- innovating new care support programs
- working at management level
- providing professional supervision and guidance to large teams.
Qualifications and Memberships
Victorian Astrologers Association member
Graduate Diploma Health Science – La Trobe
Dip Social Welfare Monash
Cert Applied Aspects of Loss and Grief VUT
Cert 4 Workplace Training and Assessment